We are delighted to invite you to join the 2nd International Annual Meeting on STEM education (I AM STEM) 2019. The conference jointly hosted by Thai Nguyen University of Education, Vietnam; Science Education Association of Thailand (SEAT); ASEAN Research Network for STEM education (ARN-STEM); Thailand Office of Basic Education Commission (OBEC); Khon Kaen University, Rajabhat Yala University, Thailand; Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri (STAIN) Sorong, State University of Malang, Galuh University, Indonesia; Mindanao State University–Iligan Institute of Technology, the Philippines.
The 2nd I AM STEM 2019 will be held at Thai Nguyen of Education, Vietnam from 27 – 29 September 2019. The conference program involves research oral and poster presentation that enable delegates to explore and develop new ideas about integrated STEM education. We look forward to seeing you in Thai Nguyen, Vietnam for the 2nd I AM STEM 2019.
Like the first conference, the papers of I AM STEM 2019 will be published on Journal of Physics: Conference Series that is indexed in SCOPUS.
- Perspectives on STEM in education
- Transdisciplinary learning in STEM
- STEM skills for Innovation and Creativity
- Research-based practices for engaging students in STEM learning
- Digital technologies/learning spaces facilitating STEM learning
- School-industry-community partnerships in STEM
- STEM Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Integrated pedagogical approaches to STEM
- Policy and leadership for improving STEM
- Assessment and evaluation of STEM outcomes
- STEM as critical literacy
- Diverse learners in STEM·
- STEM and environmental sustainability