Paper submission should be provided regarding on bellowing author instruction. Then, submit the PDF file of manuscript via EasyChair as following URL:
For authors who have already EasyChair username and password, you can use your previous user name and password for IAMSTEM 2019. If you never access EasyChair, you can sign up your username. Just follow the instruction in EasyChair.
Then all papers will be reviewed. The accepted papers will be categorized into the oral and poster presentation. And, all accepted papers will be published on-line in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) [link to: http://iopscience.iop.org/journal/1742-6596
Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- Basic guidelines for preparing a paper http://cms.iopscience.iop.org/alfresco/d/d/workspace/SpacesStore/ac424614-d325-11e0-adda-5d01ae4695ed/simpleinstructions.pdf
- Guidelines for preparing reference lists http://cms.iopscience.iop.org/alfresco/d/d/workspace/SpacesStore/999bfe76-32dc-11e6-a415-496188f8a415/References.pdf
- Authors must prepare their papers using the Microsoft Word templates as bellowing. Based on the template, the manuscript should be provided no more than 10 pages.
Download the JPCS template word here
Then, submit PDF file via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iamstem2019
IOP proceeding license
IOP Conference Series operates a publishing licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence. The licence terms and conditions are available online http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/IOP_Proceedings_Licence
Date of submission and notification
- Deadline of submission: 31 August 2019
- notification of review: 31 August 2019